Zadania i Gossip z Classic

Dodatek odpowiedzialny za spolszczenie questów (misji)
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Borygo
Frakcja: Horda
Rasa: Tauren
Klasa: Paladyn

Zadania i Gossip z Classic

Post autor: Borygo »

No to zaczynamy :D

Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=2804856413, GREETING=The inn
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Krulmoo Fullmoon, Hash=3145154484, GREETING=This blue leather does draw the eye, I know. You see, we have a great many eager recruits running around here, hunting and slaying with more enthusiasm than wisdom. One must take precautions.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=2385774804, GREETING=A class trainer
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=1268742932, GREETING=The stable master
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rumstag Proudstrider, Hash=2192507179, GREETING=Hail brother... I'd like a moment of your time, if I may.$B$BWe $R have endured much in our trials and tribulations in establishing our homeland. We now find ourselves in a dire shortage of cloth. If you have the materials to spare, I ask that you please donate them. You certainly would earn the gratitude of $R everywhere in helping us out!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=3218126890, GREETING=A profession trainer
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=1522928645, GREETING=Mage
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Regthar Deathgate, Hash=1446434137, GREETING=We have our duties, $C. Duties to the Horde.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=David Trias, Hash=2940558019, GREETING=With the sanction of Lord Varimathras, the Deathstalkers' numbers grow. More blades to strike at our enemies when they least expect it.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Grull Hawkwind, Hash=4011285294, GREETING=Greetings, Borygo, and welcome to Camp Narache. News of your arrival spread quickly among the tribe.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=3146146336, GREETING=Shaman
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Gennia Runetotem, Hash=782922886, GREETING=Welcome, my brother. If you are here to train, then I would be delighted to train you.$B$BWe are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Cenarius has taught us. Never forget this.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=788448651, GREETING=Which trainer do you seek?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Great Bear Spirit, Hash=897509932, GREETING=It remains to be seen if you are ready, young one. Even the wisest and oldest of $Cs are never truly ready when their ultimate time of testing comes.$B$BYou have heard my words, and now you must move on. Heed what I have taught you. There will be a time when you will have your strength tested. You must face your foe as the bear would - with strength of body and with strength of heart. Learn from the fight, young one. Go... with my blessings.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Innkeeper Boorand Plainswind, Hash=594888560, GREETING=Tell me about dungeons I could explore.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Spirit Healer, Hash=759056007, GREETING=|cff000000Centaur Bracers|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Dendrite Starblaze, Hash=1590963100, GREETING=Greetings, $C. You are welcome in Nighthaven, as well as all of Moonglade. The Cenarion Circle welcomes all beings who respect the authority and command of nature.$B$BWhile you are here, please be sure to preserve the balance in all things. Disturbances are not welcome here, and our wardens are trained to cease all hostilities without question.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=491116973, GREETING=The battlemaster
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=1225299251, GREETING=The mailbox
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Brave Cloudmane, Hash=164138595, GREETING=The wind rider master
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Hanashi, Hash=839769755, GREETING=The guild master
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Uthan Stillwater, Hash=3266502881, GREETING=I can teach you fishing skills.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Officer Thunderstrider, Hash=1434079898, GREETING=Greetings, warrior - I'm a Commendation Officer acting on behalf of Thunder Bluff. It is my duty to assist adventurers who have received Horde Commendation Signets.$B$BI accept signets in different quantities, but the most beneficial exchange for you is to hand in a set of ten at once. I will enter your deeds into our records when you hand in your signets. As a result, you will earn recognition from Thunder Bluff for your duty and service.$B$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Jahan Hawkwing, Hash=2684584597, GREETING=The Barrens, with its hot sun and hostile denizens, is the perfect place to test your strength and fortitude.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=1774329965, GREETING=The weapon master
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shadow Priest Sarvis, Hash=1564478302, GREETING=No other race on Azeroth has suffered as much as our people, rogue. To laugh in the face of death has become second nature for all of us.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mahani, Hash=301697859, GREETING=Welcome to our tent. May I assist you?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rahauro, Hash=921993504, GREETING=Well met, $C. You may speak to me unless you have direct business with my mistress Magatha.$B$BI deal with most of her tasks for her so she can concentrate on more important matters. Perhaps there are some things we could discuss before you seek audience with her?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=3294365880, GREETING=Look for Innkeeper Pala in the building just south of the Thunder Bluff Bank on the lower rise.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Devrak, Hash=1249856622, GREETING=My wind riders are trained to fly quickly through the hot Barrens air.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=4240721540, GREETING=Enchanting
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=2205548304, GREETING=Mining
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Omusa Thunderhorn, Hash=1689775783, GREETING=Where can I send you today $C?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Devrak, Hash=881739998, GREETING=I need a ride.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sayoc, Hash=1845801659, GREETING=Here to learn how to wield a new weapon, or just to waste my time?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=2054093475, GREETING=The auction house
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kym Wildmane, Hash=1761855916, GREETING=I seek training as a $C.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Turak Runetotem, Hash=4050962535, GREETING=Welcome, my brother. If you are here to train, then I would be delighted to teach you.$B$BIt never hurts to reaffirm one's place within what I like to call the Great Balance. As preservers of this balance, we must strive to continually keep our minds clear and our hearts strong. Training helps us in this regard.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sayoc, Hash=2373571209, GREETING=What can other weapon masters teach?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Tonga Runetotem, Hash=3216437830, GREETING=The times we live in are as fickle as the shifting winds, $C. It is important to remember what is true and lasting in this world, and to preserve that. Everything else is a waste.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Great Bear Spirit, Hash=325292077, GREETING=Strength of the heart is what gives you the resolve to take action... action that is rooted in intents that are pure and forthright. To keep the balance is not to be complacent or banal.$B$BYou must show resolve for that which you believe in, and you must be willing to fight for it. The mother bear shows endless conviction in protecting her young, as does an elder bear protecting his den. It is this resolve, this strength of heart, which you must come to know if you are to master the way of the Claw.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=2592452443, GREETING=There is no finer cook in Thunder Bluff than Aska Mistrunner. Mmmmm, I can smell what she is cooking from here. Head over to her kitchen located on the high rise.$B$BDrat... now I am hungry.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kil'hala, Hash=3144885979, GREETING=Hey mon, what can I be doin' for you?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Thork, Hash=3772324103, GREETING=Welcome to the Crossroads, $C. My name is Thork--I lead the defenses here in the name of the Warchief.$B$BPlease, feel free to make yourself at home. As long as you mind your business, no one should have any problem with you taking up some space.$B$BThere are many threats to our safety here. If you've already become familiar with the lay of the land, speak to the others here--perhaps they have tasks for you to do.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=2417172949, GREETING=Cooking
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=327001090, GREETING=Warrior
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=1487356192, GREETING=Skinning
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Omusa Thunderhorn, Hash=2067949753, GREETING=Many are the paths of the Earth Mother. Wherever you decide to travel, may she watch over you.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=2765652721, GREETING=First Aid
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Tepa, Hash=1642784875, GREETING=Aren't the patterns beautiful? Each one speaks with its own voice.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Marshal McBride, Hash=1396365295, GREETING=Hey, citizen! You look like a stout one. We guards are spread a little thin out here, and I could use your help...
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Great Bear Spirit, Hash=552326338, GREETING=The bear spirit looks upon you with a calm and peaceful gaze. You hear a voice speak to you as though it was coming from the bear, but the creature makes no indication that it is speaking.$B$B\"Greetings, my young friend. If you have come to me seeking guidance, then perhaps I can help you find what you seek.\"
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=4154208400, GREETING=Priest
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Tal, Hash=1821526567, GREETING=Blacksmithing
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=932949058, GREETING=Rogue
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kym Wildmane, Hash=2129750103, GREETING=I wish to unlearn my talents.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Aska Mistrunner, Hash=2476563622, GREETING=Cooking is a life long pursuit and I see we share the same passion!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=3431496642, GREETING=The zeppelin master
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Hanashi, Hash=295383911, GREETING=Heya mon. You come right place learn how ta wield a new weapon.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kelgruk Bloodaxe, Hash=2586913256, GREETING=What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=815217198, GREETING=The officers' lounge
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Karus, Hash=825741322, GREETING=Besides the Grunts outside, my brothers and I fought at the battle of Hyjal. Any who seek to steal from the bank must face us first.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=683503107, GREETING=Looking to learn how to use a new weapon? Find Sayoc and Hanashi inside Arms of Legend in the Valley of Honor.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=2196968738, GREETING=The Orgrimmar Auction House is in the Valley of Strength. Look for it on the east side next to Boomstick Imports.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=31482801, GREETING=Leatherworking
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Dwukk, Hash=3900669509, GREETING=I hear one comment about waterfowl, and you will be eating through a tube.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ug'thok, Hash=4195125573, GREETING=Snarl calls me simple because I am too slow. I just want to do the job right, and that takes time.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Spirit Healer, Hash=2341878566, GREETING=It is not yet your time. I shall aid your journey back to the realm of the living... for a price.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=1375681774, GREETING=Fishing
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=David Trias, Hash=1600147148, GREETING=I would like to train.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=2480148675, GREETING=Warlock
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kym Wildmane, Hash=219658366, GREETING=|cff000000Testing an Enemy's Strength|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=286130691, GREETING=Tailoring
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kray, Hash=2498711142, GREETING=I must have broken hundreds of vials when I first began brewing potions. The glass was so fragile in my clumsy hands. I hope you are more cautious than I was.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Great Bear Spirit, Hash=4022551951, GREETING=I represent the strength which bolsters you as a young $C. You have come to me to learn this strength, young one, and I will teach this to you. I will teach you all that is the spirit bear, provided you will listen and understand.$B$BIn order to know what it means to draw upon my spirit, you need to understand the importance of the strength of the body, as well as the strength of the heart.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem, Hash=1180247015, GREETING=The earth keeps many secrets, $C; it is our duty to ensure that those that must remain a secret for the good of all stays as such.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Jahan Hawkwing, Hash=954150145, GREETING=|cff000000Supplies for the Crossroads|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=3944118696, GREETING=Herbalism
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Great Bear Spirit, Hash=2348895758, GREETING=Strength of the body is the power and swiftness of action. You must keep yourself fit at all times, both physically and mentally. The bear's girth highlights its strength, as it is a ferocious foe in combat. The bear's girth, however, belies its lithe agility and sharp mind. These are surprises you will use to your advantage.$B$BYou must rely on the strength of the bear's body in order to master the way of the Claw.
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio
Rasa: Worgen
BattleTag: Erdzio#2624

Re: Zadania i Gossip z Classic

Post autor: Erdzio »

Ile Gossip :O
Czy to już gwiazdka? :3
Nie samymi questami worgen żyje, dymki też trzeba tłumaczyć. I Gossipy. No i książki... I Filmy, i Cinematici też...
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Borygo

To masz kolejną dawkę prezentów :D

Liczba questów w pliku: 1

Są dane GOSSIP:

Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Karus, Hash=3227958337, GREETING=I guarantee this bank's security with my own blood, is that good enough for you?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rahauro, Hash=4261568945, GREETING=Please, feel free to speak to me anytime, $N. You have served Magatha well. I am sure she will call upon you in the future.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Varimathras, Hash=1444442536, GREETING=Do not presume to speak to me as though you are my equal, $C. Sylvanas is my queen, and I will do as she bids.$B$BIf you do not show the proper respect, I assure you, we can find a more than suitable place for you in the Nether.$B$BBut there is no reason we cannot have words if you wish to aid the Dark Lady...
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Whuut, Hash=2718502619, GREETING=Can't help you. You know more about potions than I do. Besides, I have pots to watch. Talk to Yelmak over there. He knows a lot about potions.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kurgul, Hash=1101502867, GREETING=You're no warlock and I've no time for you. Begone!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Arnok, Hash=3241978471, GREETING=|cff000000A Lesson to Learn|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bragok, Hash=2749997615, GREETING=|cff000000Wenikee Boltbucket|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sputtervalve, Hash=1256783104, GREETING=Director Riddlevox put me in charge of the Union's shredder development program. Few months on the job and I'm already in hot water! I could use your help, $N!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Innkeeper Boorand Plainswind, Hash=2463675945, GREETING=|cff000000Gathering the Cure|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sputtervalve, Hash=2981876035, GREETING=Interesting, interesting... I know of a $C that lives atop the hill above the Wailing Caverns, $N. She might be able to tell you more about this shard you have found.$B$BNow, I must get back to work!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bena Winterhoof, Hash=1420155238, GREETING=Can you not sense the anguish of the Earth Mother for her lost children, the undead? Speak quickly, $N. Every second costs me dearly. We must help them find their way back to her!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Devrak, Hash=502368625, GREETING=|cff000000Mura Runetotem|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Great Bear Spirit, Hash=552326338, GREETING=The bear spirit looks upon you with a calm and peaceful gaze. You hear a voice speak to you as though it was coming from the bear, but the creature makes no indication that it is speaking.$B$B\"Greetings, my young friend. If you have come to me seeking guidance, then perhaps I can help you find what you seek.\"
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Tajarri, Hash=855462835, GREETING=May Cenarius watch over you, brother.$B$BI am Tajarri, and I am a sworn protector of this shrine. It is my honor to serve Keeper Remulos as a warden of this sacred land.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kray, Hash=2211882694, GREETING=Your capacity for learning has outstripped mine. You will need to talk to Bena Winterhoof over there for further instruction. Please don't take too much of her time, though. She needs her rest.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Innkeeper Boorand Plainswind, Hash=1695374073, GREETING=How can I help?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Zamja, Hash=806490155, GREETING=Can Zamja help you, $R?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Vehena, Hash=3834157050, GREETING=Aye, you there! If you want to earn the respect of the Darkspear, then you can start by donating valuable resources for those in need! Textiles and bandages don't grow on trees, ya know.$B$BRather than cash in various cloth pieces you find adventuring, donate them! Doing so will earn you the recognition of the Darkspear!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mor'rogal, Hash=3869678386, GREETING=Stonetalon Mountain has many perilous caves through out this region. Exploring these caves can hold many adventures for those willing to risk life for glory.$B$BDruid, perhaps you seek riches that only following your heart and soul can garnish.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sputtervalve, Hash=2352390641, GREETING=See, the Venture Company's new shredder is better than my latest, from the interchangeable hands to the control grips! My boss has given me a pretty strict deadline, but my boys and I couldn't come up with anything.$B$BNothing was working, so we decided to \"borrow\" one of their prototypes. I sent Wizzlecrank to the Sludge Fen to steal one, but he hasn't gotten back yet!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sputtervalve, Hash=999050108, GREETING=Lots to do, lots to do! The Union's given us deadlines and they're not the sort you want to miss!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Michael Garrett, Hash=1690349136, GREETING=How may I be of service?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Arnok, Hash=1334637262, GREETING=I am an orc of medicine, $R. If you have come here to learn, I shall do my best to teach.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mankrik, Hash=1656062233, GREETING=I came to the Crossroads from the south seeking help, $C, but I find only cowards who turn their backs on me--even the mighty Thork insults me so. He is a good leader, but his dismissal of my plea causes me greater anger.$B$BHe claims my rage makes me hasty--that it clouds my judgement--but I will not rest until I have vengeance!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Orgrimmar Grunt, Hash=3686816163, GREETING=Potions and oils, these are things that Yelmak will teach you of if you are worthy. Look for his shop in the middle of The Drag.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Devrak, Hash=97672493, GREETING=Chce przejrzec twoje towary.@
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kelm Hargunth, Hash=2999586084, GREETING=Zug zug, my friend! I am Kelm Hargunth, the main supplier for the Warsong Outriders. As you improve your standing with the Outriders, I will make available to you a fine selection of goods that you can use inside Warsong Gulch. Should you find yourself in need of item repair, I also provide those services.
Awatar użytkownika
Sergeant
mrcake47
Frakcja: Przymierze
Rasa: Krasnolud
BattleTag: mrcake47

Post autor: mrcake47 »

Nie bardzo wiem gdzie tego szukać, żeby zgłosić błąd.

[3387746107]="Niech chroni cię Światłość, YOUR_CLASS7.@",

Powinno być bez tego znaku na końcu.
Załączniki
Zrzut ekranu 2019-08-31 o 09.01.22 kopia.jpg
Zrzut ekranu 2019-08-31 o 09.01.22 kopia.jpg (74.17 KiB) Przejrzano 16585 razy
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Platine

Post autor: Platine »

Ten znak na końcu '@' to specjalny znak dodawany do tłumaczenia, żeby dodatek wiedział, że to tekst po polsku i nie zapisywał do nieprzetłumaczonych, gdy ponownie wyświetlisz ten tekst.
Normalnie nie jest wyświetlany, bo w czcionce pod tym znakiem była zdefiniowana spacja.
Niestety w classic jest problem z czcionką tego znaku i do czasu rozwiązania tego problemu będzie się tak wyświetlać.
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Borygo

Są dane GOSSIP:

Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Dendrite Starblaze, Hash=2983567671, GREETING=Greetings, druid. You are welcome in Nighthaven, as well as all of Moonglade. The Cenarion Circle welcomes all beings who respect the authority and command of nature.$B$BWhile you are here, please be sure to preserve the balance in all things. Disturbances are not welcome here, and our wardens are trained to cease all hostilities without question.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Deathguard Dillinger, Hash=3754258272, GREETING=The bank
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rabine Saturna, Hash=4252959084, GREETING=Don't listen to the hearts of the world - the answer lies within. You know the truth.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Spirit Healer, Hash=2259650636, GREETING=The bat handler
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Velma Warnam, Hash=3114748846, GREETING=I can teach you the finer points of Skeletal Horse Riding, provided you have enough gold to cover the lesson!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bluffwatcher, Hash=448224541, GREETING=Ah, you seek the wisdom of Ansekhwa. Look for him on the lower rise at Thunder Bluff Weapons.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Traugh, Hash=900646758, GREETING=The spirits have brought you to me, and so I feel blessed by them.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bunthen Plainswind, Hash=3678761484, GREETING=Would you like a flight to Thunder Bluff, courtesy of the Cenarion Circle?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Zachariah Post, Hash=2687453203, GREETING=On behalf of the Royal Apothecary Society, I am pleased to offer you the finest steeds available for the Forsaken. These beasts have endured trials and tribulations as we all have, and now they too have emerged stronger and more resilient than mere mortal flesh would have had them destined to be! Please, inspect them for yourself and see.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Graham Van Talen, Hash=70979772, GREETING=The Dark Lady has said that knowledge will be our greatest weapon in this war.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Frezza, Hash=743509909, GREETING=Of course there's no danger in everything catching flames and exploding like a huge helium bomb. This baby will get you to Undercity faster and safer than any boat, and the view is truly breathtaking. Speaking of breath, smoking is not allowed while on board the zeppelin, and fire spells are banned from being cast during the trip.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Graham Van Talen, Hash=1889864568, GREETING=You are ready for greater things! See Franklin Lloyd, to my right. He will guide you from now on.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Undercity Guardian, Hash=1534568228, GREETING=They teach me to sneak good. You find them in Rogues' Quarter on outer ring of Undercity.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Turak Runetotem, Hash=952577391, GREETING=I seek training as a druid.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Franklin Lloyd, Hash=782599851, GREETING=This is a waste of time, mine and yours! Go see Graham Van Talen if you want to begin your instruction! He's standing to my left over there.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Undercity Guardian, Hash=1377453854, GREETING=Graham Van Talen in Rogues' Quarter on outer ring of Undercity.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Basil Frye, Hash=2476394372, GREETING=I hope to one day forge weapons and armor from the bones of my enemies.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Loganaar, Hash=163337116, GREETING=Even within cold, stone walls such as the ones that shelter this town, one may find tranquility and peace. In fact, you may find them everywhere you are... simply look inside yourself for such balance.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Undercity Guardian, Hash=1572615175, GREETING=Go to inner ring of War Quarter. Brom Killian there.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Umber, Hash=3628583864, GREETING=If you're looking for information that the Cenarion Circle might have archived somewhere, then I'm the one to talk to. Then again, you need to know what information you're looking for first before I can really help you.$B$BSee how that works? Brilliant!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ansekhwa, Hash=986883285, GREETING=I would be honored to train you in the use of the weapons that I have mastered should you have the ability to learn within you.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Snurk Bucksquick, Hash=3240210188, GREETING=Hey there cutie, you looking for a ride to Grom'gol? I hear it gets mighty steamy down in those jungles, maybe I could join you for a short vacation, show you a real jungle cat.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Graham Van Talen, Hash=2315951246, GREETING=Engineering will provide you with the skills and knowledge to dismantle your opponents! Let me show you how...
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Borygo

Są dane GOSSIP:

Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Senani Thunderheart, Hash=2272267900, GREETING=The mightiest of all the beasts that make up the Ashenvale Hunt, Sharptalon is let to wander freely by the self-proclaimed guardians of this land, the night elves. Sharptalon patrols for prey to the south of here, taking delight in rending the unsuspecting and unaware traveler limb from limb.$B$BTo bring down such a beast would be the mightiest of hauls, $N. I wish you luck in the hunt for this creature!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Zando'zan, Hash=3665813423, GREETING=Zando'zan of the Shattered Hand. How can Zando'zan help you? He can't! He won't!$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Krog, Hash=2248722149, GREETING=The humans built an inn on the edge of the Barrens. The Shady Rest, they called it. Weeks ago, it was burned down.$B$BThe Warchief told us to leave the humans alone, so long as they didn't cross our borders, but it appears someone violated his wishes.$B$BHe has put me in charge of getting to the bottom of it. If you wish to provide assistance, go to the remains of the Shady Rest Inn and return any clues you find to me.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Drulzegar Skraghook, Hash=4232291010, GREETING=If you seek to hunt naga, then you will need all the help you can get. Deep in the water you can find bubbly fissures that produce enough air bubbles that will allow you to breath underwater. Swim up close so that you can use the bubbles.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rahauro, Hash=2771896900, GREETING=Well met, rogue. You may speak to me unless you have direct business with my mistress Magatha.$B$BI deal with most of her tasks for her so she can concentrate on more important matters. Perhaps there are some things we could discuss before you seek audience with her?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Undercity Guardian, Hash=2444636759, GREETING=Us know her good. She Mary Edras at inner ring of Rogues' Quarter.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Doctor Marsh, Hash=2564817400, GREETING=I have no more knowledge to bestow upon you. Go through the archway and down the ramp to the southeast, and talk to Doctor Herbert Halsey. He is a Forsaken who can teach you more advanced techniques.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lui'Mala, Hash=1403683229, GREETING=Chcę przejrzeć twoje towary.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Karos Razok, Hash=2108692778, GREETING=|cff000000Returning the Lost Satchel|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Senani Thunderheart, Hash=4065732575, GREETING=What can you tell me about the nightsaber cat - Shadumbra?$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Senani Thunderheart, Hash=3277279507, GREETING=What can you tell me about the hippogryph - Sharptalon?$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Wrenix's Gizmotronic Apparatus, Hash=1365683534, GREETING=|cff000000Find the Shattered Hand|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Devrak, Hash=630011619, GREETING=|cff000000Curing the Sick|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Jinar'Zillen, Hash=4099639467, GREETING=Hey mon! You've ever been diving deep in the ocean? I'll let you in on a little secret, eh. Deep in the ocean you can find bubbly fissures; they'll allow you to breathe air while underwater. Let's keep this secret between you and me though, eh. I don't need no competition for me shellfish traps elsewhere... if you get my drift!$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bena Winterhoof, Hash=849989264, GREETING=Your potion-making skills are beyond mine. Seek out the undead Doctor Herbert Halsey in the Apothecarium of the Undercity. He has the skill to train you further, and you can witness firsthand his people's plight.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Aska Mistrunner, Hash=2256597508, GREETING=Wulan in Shadowprey Village can sell you the \"Expert Cookbook\". You will need that if you are to better yourself.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Astor Hadren, Hash=2111475537, GREETING=What do you want, rogue? I'm running late, and my employer doesn't look kindly on tardiness.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shenthul, Hash=2573009305, GREETING=I require training, sir!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Gann Stonespire, Hash=642500659, GREETING=I walk this road alone, seeking ways to defend my honor and rid this land of our enemies.$B$BWhat can I do for you, $N?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Warsong Runner, Hash=844441719, GREETING=Yes, $C? Are you reporting in?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Doctor Martin Felben, Hash=4062074952, GREETING=Your knowledge of potions has exceeded mine, but you still have much to learn. Go up the stairs to the southeast and see Doctor Marsh. He will teach you true sufferi--ahem. He is a Forsaken who will train you further.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Franklin Lloyd, Hash=2488000653, GREETING=Let's see how competent you are, shall we? If you perform this task to my liking, I'll spend the time to teach you!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Pand Stonebinder, Hash=2986812522, GREETING=|cff000000Amongst the Ruins|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Tatternack Steelforge, Hash=2516003572, GREETING=The Warchief has instructed me to study all kinds of weapons and armor. He has sent me here to the hub of both the $R and orc cultures in the Barrens to meet as many travelers as possible, and to learn about the cultures of the Barrens.$B$BHe feels there's something to be learned from even the most pathetic of cultures... like the quilboar or centaur.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mangletooth, Hash=2002663279, GREETING=My hatred is strong , but the time is right to tell you a tale, $R.$B$BLong ago a battle took place between gods. Agamaggan, our great boar god, fell to the earth after being defeated in the War of the Ancients, his blood raining down and his bones torn asunder. $B$BGreat thorns reached up out of the earth where his blood touched the ground, and his skull adorns one of the caverns to the south.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Guillaume Sorouy, Hash=1444745904, GREETING=Your interruption is costing me valuable time, this had better be good.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Beaten Corpse, Hash=4147249624, GREETING=You turn the body over and see the marks from blades and spells upon the deceased orc--her armor all but destroyed, her hair matted to her face.$B$BBased on Mankrik's description of her, there is no doubt in your mind that this was his wife.$B$BHe will be upset by the news, but you are sure he should know the truth.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sheal Runetotem, Hash=3174677713, GREETING=|cff000000The Essence of Aku'Mai|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Maggran Earthbinder, Hash=477987446, GREETING=I am afraid that I am no longer gentle or humble. Age and countless battles have hardened my skin and soul. Perhaps that is why Cairne assigned me to Sun Rock Retreat... the gentle winds and warm sun does ease the pain.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Deathguard Cyrus, Hash=284957924, GREETING=Morganus the stable master can be found out in front of the stables strangely enough.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Wrenix's Gizmotronic Apparatus, Hash=1743339239, GREETING=The machine comes alive at your touch.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Senani Thunderheart, Hash=2491209018, GREETING=Do you hear the call of the hunt, $C? You must listen closely, but the call comes from deep within you. It comes from deep within all of us.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Astor Hadren, Hash=1839496014, GREETING=Yes, I am. What's it to you?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lui'Mala, Hash=3011653667, GREETING=Your skill exceeds mine, though I've heard that Old Man Heming in Booty Bay has copies of \"The Bass and You\". That is sure to help you increase your skill.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Spirit Healer, Hash=2425152588, GREETING=|cff000000Baron Aquanis|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Beaten Corpse, Hash=3609656509, GREETING=The body is that of a female orc warrior.$B$BIt is clear that she died in battle, probably against the quilboar in the area.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Bashana Runetotem, Hash=1466485260, GREETING=Greetings, noble $C. This humble servant of the Cenarion Circle wishes blessings and bounties be given unto you and yours.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Theodore Griffs, Hash=1218565255, GREETING=Hello, $N.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Omusa Thunderhorn, Hash=1388190459, GREETING=|cff000000Agamaggan's Strength|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Pixel, Hash=4148951031, GREETING=This forest can be confusing! Be careful out there.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Officer Thunderstrider, Hash=70353052, GREETING=Greetings, $C - I'm a Commendation Officer acting on behalf of Thunder Bluff. It is my duty to assist adventurers who have received Horde Commendation Signets.$B$BI accept signets in different quantities, but the most beneficial exchange for you is to hand in a set of ten at once. I will enter your deeds into our records when you hand in your signets. As a result, you will earn recognition from Thunder Bluff for your duty and service.$B$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mankrik, Hash=4041561316, GREETING=I thank you, $N. Your dedication to my plea gives rest to my lost wife's spirit, and for that I could never repay you enough.$B$BI cannot say that my hatred will ever cease for the quilboar, but it is satiated for now.$B$BNow I must begin to rebuild my life.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Varimathras, Hash=7826581, GREETING=Do not presume to speak to me as though you are my equal, rogue. Sylvanas is my queen, and I will do as she bids.$B$BIf you do not show the proper respect, I assure you, we can find a more than suitable place for you in the Nether.$B$BBut there is no reason we cannot have words if you wish to aid the Dark Lady...
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shelene Rhobart, Hash=2664852398, GREETING=Skin, glorious skin. It holds your insides... in. You might've noticed my skin's not doing so well. To think I used to worry about my pores. Hardly any skin left to worry about these days. In a way, it's very freeing.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Senani Thunderheart, Hash=3213625195, GREETING=This bear wanders a path close to where the Talondeep Path lies, due west of Mystral Lake and the Alliance outpost of Silverwind Refuge. While he is the easiest of the three creatures you will face on the Ashenvale Hunt, he should not be trifled with. His presence is a constant threat to travelers who sojourn between Ashenvale and the Stonetalon Mountains.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Jorn Skyseer, Hash=1351001641, GREETING=Although we call this land the Barrens, to one who knows where to look this place teems with life.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mai'Lahii, Hash=2519470147, GREETING=I should find some hired help; I don't like sitting here all day selling fish supplies. I'd much rather go fishing, and then sell supplies.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Senani Thunderheart, Hash=1840931184, GREETING=This nightsaber is rumored to be docile in the presence of night elves and their allies, which makes her an even more worthy opponent. Shadumbra's hunting path takes her from the Raynewood Retreat to our west, ultimately to lands due west of there. Her fur is the color of pitch, and her speed is not to be underestimated.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Grimble, Hash=3605533058, GREETING=You look like you might be needing passage across the Great Sea. Well you have come to the right place, this here is the berth of the Maiden's Fancy, finest passenger ship to travel these waters. When she arrives, just climb aboard and the next thing you know you will find yourself basking on the sandy beaches of Stranglethorn.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Spirit Healer, Hash=2836819287, GREETING=Press the red button labeled 'E.C.A.C.'
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shenthul, Hash=3416709931, GREETING=The Order of the Shattered Hand existed before Thrall and shall exist after Thrall.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Archibald, Hash=3683300326, GREETING=I suppose you are here to be trained in the use of a new weapon? Make it fast, I'm very busy!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Innkeeper Kaylisk, Hash=4085382366, GREETING=|cff000000The Ashenvale Hunt|r
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Je'neu Sancrea, Hash=1954929163, GREETING=The elements speak to us, $C. They share knowledge that we must learn, and they share secrets that must be kept.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Mastok Wrilehiss, Hash=1977358571, GREETING=If you want to know about the comings and goings of caravans and merchants here in Splintertree Post, then I am fortunately the orc you are looking for. Unfortunately for you though, I don't like people.$B$BIf you want something, make it quick.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Neeru Fireblade, Hash=167710999, GREETING=Listen closely to what you are told and do not quickly trust, or distrust. For even friends serve their own ends, rogue.$B$BOur great Warchief knows this, and to prove that there are warlocks within the Horde who do not wish to destroy it from within or gain control over it, I have volunteered to aid our young leader in anyway I can.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Karang Amakkar, Hash=3286705626, GREETING=Greeting $C - welcome to the front lines in our conquest of Ashenvale! If you are looking for something to do, then you've come to the right place. I'm always looking for able-bodied individuals to help bring glory to the Horde!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Omusa Thunderhorn, Hash=2124427388, GREETING=Though the Crossroads seems to be the center of activity in The Barrens, I prefer the quietude of Camp Taurajo. Where shall I send you?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=James Van Brunt, Hash=225623819, GREETING=Want to be a smith? Want to forge blades to gut your foe? Hammers to crush his skull? Aye I can help, and gladly too if there is blood to be shed from it.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Doctor Herbert Halsey, Hash=2622204105, GREETING=Ready for training? Then try to keep up, $N. We've got a lot of ground to cover.
Awatar użytkownika
Sergeant
mrcake47
Frakcja: Przymierze
Rasa: Krasnolud
BattleTag: mrcake47

Post autor: mrcake47 »

Hej, gdzie znaleźć na platformie dla tłumaczy brakujące gossipy? Chciałbym je przetłumaczyć, ale nie umiem znaleźć. Niżej przykład:
Załączniki
01.jpg
01.jpg (200.94 KiB) Przejrzano 15219 razy
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio
Rasa: Worgen
BattleTag: Erdzio#2624

Post autor: Erdzio »

mrcake47 pisze: 24 paź 2019, 11:06 Hej, gdzie znaleźć na platformie dla tłumaczy brakujące gossipy? Chciałbym je przetłumaczyć, ale nie umiem znaleźć. Niżej przykład:
Platforma->Gossip (lewy górny róg)
I tam w zależności, co wygodniej - najlepiej wyszukać w bazie EN
Nie samymi questami worgen żyje, dymki też trzeba tłumaczyć. I Gossipy. No i książki... I Filmy, i Cinematici też...
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Borygo

Erdzio pisze: 24 paź 2019, 12:18
mrcake47 pisze: 24 paź 2019, 11:06 Hej, gdzie znaleźć na platformie dla tłumaczy brakujące gossipy? Chciałbym je przetłumaczyć, ale nie umiem znaleźć. Niżej przykład:
Platforma->Gossip (lewy górny róg)
I tam w zależności, co wygodniej - najlepiej wyszukać w bazie EN
Nie wiem, czy to Platine nie musi uprawnień dodać by mieć dostęp do Gosspów.
ODPOWIEDZ