Zadania do tłumaczenia z Shadowlands

Dodatek odpowiedzialny za spolszczenie questów (misji)
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Orina
Frakcja: Horda
Klasa: Kapłan

Re: Zadania do tłumaczenia z Shadowlands

Post autor: Orina »

Wstawiam gossipy zebrane jeszcze z Maldraxxus i Ardenweald.
Numery questów zostały poprawnie dodane na pltofrmie i znajdują się jeszcze w moich plikach na dysku google. :)

Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Hunt-Captain Korayn, Hash=268934106, GREETING=No one outruns the Wild Hunt.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Heartwood Grove Evacuee, Hash=3391070310, GREETING=How could this happen? We were so close to sending those spirits back to their home realms.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shimmerfly, Hash=911373769, GREETING=Yes! Each tree has a name! $B$BOur tree in Hibernal Hollow is named Tirna Glayn. To the north, the grove of Tirna Vaal gets its name from the tree there.$B$BTirna Noch, the fallen tree, was lost earlier in the drought, and Tirna Rowen up in Heartwood Grove has just recently perished.$B$BSome other trees that still live are Tirna Kaithe, which is in the grove of Claw's Edge. $B$BTirna Eas is the tree in Glitterfall Basin. And my home tree, Tirna Fenn, is in Dreamsong Fenn!$B$BBut other trees have been lost, like Tirna Marwol, in the Darkreach. $B$BAnd of course there's Tirna Scithe, but I wouldn't dare go near there, it's too dangerous!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Night Elf Soul, Hash=1790474039, GREETING=I hope that we may finally find peace.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Featherlight, Hash=472033383, GREETING=I hate to be a bother, but we have a schedule to keep.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Pathscribe Roh-Avonavi, Hash=1586170723, GREETING=The way is open. You may now pass through to Ardenweald.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Gwynceirw, Hash=2061791039, GREETING=Hmm.$B$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Droman Aliothe, Hash=2806980980, GREETING=Welcome to Hibernal Hollow.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Jynkla, Hash=2210385059, GREETING=
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lady Moonberry, Hash=818184532, GREETING=We must get Ysera's wildseed to the Queen, it's her only hope!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shimmerfly, Hash=2430377974, GREETING=$B$BIt is a terrible tragedy to lose a tree. When there is not enough anima for the forest as a whole, the Queen may choose to let one die in order to save the rest.$B$BA terrible choice, but necessary.$B$BWhen a tree dies, all of the wildseeds that were under its boughs cannot be sustained. Some may be taken to another grove, but the rest...$B$BAnd what's worse, some say that in the dead groves, the barrier between Ardenweald and other planes is weakest.$B$BThey say, that in those places we are most vulnerable to outside attack.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Guardian Kota, Hash=3146705112, GREETING=It is my sacred duty to defend this grove with my life. What business do you have in Tirna Vaal?
Tetst GOSSIP : NPC=Ara'lon, Hash=912546663, GREETING=We can't allow these monsters to take Soryn's Meadow.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Nolon, Hash=2369377498, GREETING=Welcome, $N.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Hunt-Captain Korayn, Hash=2139963675, GREETING=I am Hunt-Captain Korayn, of the Wild Hunt. I serve the Winter Queen and protect Ardenweald.$B$BKnow that my blade will swiftly end anyone, and anything, that threatens the forest. $B$BNo argument, no discussion.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Heartwood Grove Evacuee, Hash=3923386029, GREETING=
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Runestone of Plague, Hash=342241038, GREETING=$B$BDedication is the most worthy trait among the creators. Maldraxxus itself Bleeds the blood of plague.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Daffodil, Hash=3603206696, GREETING=Finally decided to stop snoozing and join in, hm?$B$BOh, you're not him. Well, maybe you'll be useful. Have you seen a horrible plant terror around here lately?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Droman Aliothe, Hash=2602815030, GREETING=I am Aliothe, Droman of the Hibernal Hollow. I protect the tree and all who live within these walls.$B$BBut before that, I lived on a beautiful world full of lush forests and sparkling seas. I was a god, a powerful spirit of the wilderness. My fur was full of stars and my teeth could crack mountains.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Heartwood Grove Evacuee, Hash=1495351119, GREETING=I trust the Queen. If our grove needed to be sacrificed in order to protect the rest of the forest...$B$BBut it is hard. I don't know what we will do now.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ta'eran, Hash=645757155, GREETING=I am most excited to meet you!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Willowblossom, Hash=1124205280, GREETING=Hello there, friend. I'm Willowblossom. Isn't it just terrible what's happening to Ardenweald?$B$B$B$BPlease don't tell her, but I'm currently plotting my revenge against Lady Moonberry. We're always pranking each other and this time I'm going to get her good!$B$BI've got an idea, but I need to find a way to get backstage at the amphitheater to pull it off. Maybe you'll get to help.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lady Moonberry, Hash=767680484, GREETING=Wings are so useful, aren't they?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Droman Aliothe, Hash=3221457519, GREETING=Even if I still had a home to return to, I could not. This is the way of things.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ara'lon, Hash=666409557, GREETING=I will defend Ardenweald at any cost.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Groonoomcrooek, Hash=901320304, GREETING=The woods spoke of your coming, Maw Walker.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ara'lon, Hash=2545721167, GREETING=Let's not stay here for too long. You need to deliver that wildseed to Hibernal Hollow, yes?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Elder Finnan, Hash=4109641586, GREETING=Oh, a visitor! Lucky me!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Sorcha, Hash=358992086, GREETING=Help me talk sense into the droman. She is standing here while others suffer!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Winter Queen, Hash=3594912540, GREETING=
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lady Moonberry, Hash=4268589850, GREETING=The Queen has all manner of decisions to make, none of them easy. $B$BWe can't save every wildseed. But sometimes, we have to try.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Proglo, Hash=3884421084, GREETING=Greetings! Are you here for the anima? Proglo has been making sure to keep it stored for any wildseeds that may need it.$B$BThose nasty spriggans and blighted creatures won't get their hands on this!$B$BProglo is one of the bravest souls in Ardenweald. Nothing gets by him!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shimmerfly, Hash=53612334, GREETING=Oh yes! The tirnenn are the wonderful, tall, walking-talking treefolk. $B$BThey are somehow related to the trees of Ardenweald, but they are so old and strange, we don't know exactly how.$B$BSome of them can even hear the trees speaking to them! Though they speak more in song and melody than in words, from what I understand. $B$BIt's fascinating!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Scrapper Minoire, Hash=368096952, GREETING=I can not compete like this!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ta'eran, Hash=1597993493, GREETING=Imagine my surprise! A simple unassuming Broker like myself working with the very special outsider.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rondar, Hash=1740957066, GREETING=
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ara'lon, Hash=3576513574, GREETING=I am Ara'lon. I fight for the Wild Hunt.$B$BOnce, I served in a beautiful grove called Tirna Noch, nurturing spirits through their long winter. But that grove fell, and I found new purpose.$B$BI serve Ardenweald.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Daffodil, Hash=2658426442, GREETING=Who, him? Don't mind him, he's just grumpy because he hasn't hunted his quarry yet. He's actually an amazing fighter, but his methods are... strange. Not that you heard me tell you any of that.$B$BNot that he CAN HEAR ME WHILE HE'S NAPPING.$B$B
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Proglo, Hash=1770793872, GREETING=Of course! Proglo has saved this anima to use just for an event like this.$B$BHere you go. Take care, and if you need anything remember that Proglo is one of the bravest souls in Ardenweald!
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lady Moonberry, Hash=1790827016, GREETING=So, you got Korenth to do the dance, huh?$B$B$B$BI knew I liked you, $N. I'll keep your name in mind in case I have any other odd jobs or favors to do.$B$BI bring good news! The Queen is coming to Tirna Vaal! This grove will remain open to tend to wildseeds and harbor souls. She will be here soon to bless the heart and reinvigorate everything.$B$BYou should have a chance to talk to her then.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Runestone of Chosen, Hash=2106306051, GREETING=$B$BRespect is won through the trial of might. We Salute those who rise above the masses.
Hash=1136118978 już jest w bazie EN.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ara'lon, Hash=2302313558, GREETING=Beware. This place is crawling with terrible creatures, large and small.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Night Elf Soul, Hash=563937101, GREETING=Our new home... it's so beautiful.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Shimmerfly, Hash=622176796, GREETING=Greetings. What would you like to know about our trees?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Droman Aliothe, Hash=267035200, GREETING=I died.$B$BGreen fire rained from the heavens and burned our forests. Boiled our seas. I did all that I could, but it was not enough. My world died too.$B$BBy the Queen's grace I was reborn here in Ardenweald, and the spirits here in the hollow are my responsibility.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Serinkai, Hash=2515917990, GREETING=
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lady of the Falls, Hash=517589475, GREETING=Welcome to Glitterfall Basin, traveler.$B$BPlease, rest easy. You are safe here.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Runestone of Eyes, Hash=3932025143, GREETING=$B$BSometimes answers are found in the dark. The hardest workers are those who Sneak by unseen.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Runestone of Constucts, Hash=3563782889, GREETING=$B$BWeakness must be replaced. The strength which replaces it is Flexed within battle.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Flwngyrr, Hash=2076909182, GREETING=Put down your roots.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Droman Aliothe, Hash=1650410363, GREETING=We shall not let his grove fall!$B$BThe Queen entrusted me with the safety of Hibernal Hollow and all the spirits within. We cannot fail.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Runestone of Rituals, Hash=2471364023, GREETING=$B$BAll fates are dictated by the strongest among us. Those below must Kneel in tribute.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Elder Gwenna, Hash=4195197163, GREETING=I must say, this is quite inconvenient. I had plans to help construct several soulwebs for Glitterfall Basin, but now we are not going to complete the work for some time.
El Psy Congroo
Awatar użytkownika
Corporal | Grunt
Szczepan

Post autor: Szczepan »

Na platformie nie znajduje zadań ("Nie znalazłem takiego numeru questu.") oznaczonych jako "Side quest 6 - Wings of Freedom - zadania na 60 lvl" oraz "Side quest 7 - The Spear of Kalliope - zadania na 60 lvl" w pliku z zadaniami bastionu. A dokładnie 59262 59263 60660 59348 59351 59311 59865 57860 59207 57861 57875 57914 57966 57989 57967. Zgłaszam!
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Platine

Post autor: Platine »

Bo nie mamy tych zadań w bazach.
Jak je masz, to wczytaj do bazy.
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Kalinkus
Frakcja: Przymierze
Rasa: Człowiek
Klasa: Paladyn
BattleTag: Kalinkus#2587
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kalinkus »

Platine nie chodzi czasem o to ze te qesty miały być juz dodane dlatego nasz kolega o tym pisze
Gloria Victis
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Orina
Klasa: Kapłan

Post autor: Orina »

Tych q po prostu nie zrobiłam na becie, dlatego nie mamy w bazie. Trzeba ręcznie dodać z wowheada.
El Psy Congroo
Awatar użytkownika
Corporal | Grunt
Szczepan

A czy ja sam mogę je przepisać i wgrać?
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio
Rasa: Worgen
BattleTag: Erdzio#2624

Post autor: Erdzio »

Nie, ingerować w bazę może tylko moderacja.
Nie samymi questami worgen żyje, dymki też trzeba tłumaczyć. I Gossipy. No i książki... I Filmy, i Cinematici też...
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Borygo
Rasa: Tauren
Klasa: Paladyn

Post autor: Borygo »

Szczepan pisze: 07 paź 2020, 22:34 A czy ja sam mogę je przepisać i wgrać?
Szczepan, ty możesz jedynie wgrać swój plik z zebranymi danymi do naszej bazy. Wiesz jak to zrobić?
Awatar użytkownika
Corporal | Grunt
Szczepan

Nie wiem, nie wiem nic. Podejrzewam jednak, że ma to związek z graniem na becie czy innych PST czego niestety nie robię. :(
Awatar użytkownika
Corporal | Grunt
Silentium
Rasa: Krwawe elf
Klasa: Łowca Demonów

Post autor: Silentium »

Dane przesyłasz tutaj: https://panel.wowpopolsku.pl/saved_new.php Ja będąc w Draenorze już wysłałem masę nieprzetłumaczonych tekstów ^^
ODPOWIEDZ