Kalinkus
Frakcja: Przymierze
Rasa: Człowiek
Klasa: Paladyn
BattleTag: Kalinkus#2587
Kontakt:

Re: Zadania do przetłumaczenia z BfA

Post autor: Kalinkus »

Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Anenga, Hash=3663705721, GREETING=Fangraal will march into the Road of Glory and clear it of any Horde it find
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Vereesa Windrunner, Hash=4211417192, GREETING=I don't care what horrors lie on Argus. If there is even a chance we find Alleria there, I am with you.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Grand Lector Enaara, Hash=3781738155, GREETING=It feels good to be at war again, $N. But I must admit... healing the wounded is growing tiresome. There are far better uses of my talents.$B$BMany of the techniques we Lightforged employed against the Legion would serve us well fighting the Horde.$B$BKindly inform the High Commander that I am happy to ensure any prisoners we capture are properly... "purified".
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Ian Drake, Hash=2725126571, GREETING=Greetings, paladin. I trust that you bring me good news concerning the Worldwide Invitational event? If you are, then surely that means you were given a secret code to tell me. In return for your code I will give you a gift, Tyrael's Hilt.$B$BJust whisper it in my ear when you are ready.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Medic Hawthorn, Hash=44285704, GREETING=I've treated peasants, nobles, merchants' sons and beggars. Allow me to share one piece of wisdom with you - we're all the same when staring death in the face.
Hash=2840940424 już jest w bazie EN.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Hero's Herald, Hash=585608498, GREETING=I bring greetings from King Wrynn, paladin. Behind me is the Hero's Call board, a collection of proclamations from the King of Stormwind directing adventurers to locations where their talents can best aid the Alliance.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Vanguard Battlemage, Hash=3979240717, GREETING=If you wish to continue the fight in Draenor, take the portal to Ashran upstairs.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Kwee Q. Peddlefeet, Hash=1038156800, GREETING=Did you know about our "Charitable Charms" program?$B$BOfficial Crown event mascots like myself are authorized to distribute Lovely Charm Collector's Kits.$B$BYou can then use the Lovely Charms you gather to create Lovely Charm Bracelets for friends and loved ones, or turn them in to Lovely Merchants for Love Tokens!$B$BOne popular activity is making bracelets for your favorite leaders to let them know they're appreciated and adored...
Hash=372841084 już jest w bazie EN.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Stormwind City Guard, Hash=3010262074, GREETING=A trio of ethereal technomancers has set up shop in Stormwind, along the canal south of Cathedral Square.$B$B"The Three Winds," it's called. Look for the weird machinery and purple lights... you can't miss it.$B$BThey offer just the sort of services you're looking for.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Prophet Velen, Hash=3426295196, GREETING=My people have been waiting for this day
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Anenga, Hash=2859930917, GREETING=The artifact fragments contain enough magical power to restore this Ancient to full strength. $B$BHow many have you brought u
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Anenga, Hash=1794677897, GREETING=We currently have 0 collected. We need 3000 total.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Caylee Dak, Hash=3346040839, GREETING=I would love to read it to you!$B$BDo not stand at my grave and weep,$BI am not there, I do not sleep.$B$BI am in a thousand winds that blow,$Bacross Northrend's bright and shining snow.$B$BI am the gentle showers of rain,$Bon Westfall's fields of golden grain.$B$BI am in the morning hush,$Bof Stranglethorn's jungle, green and lush.$B$BI am in the drums loud and grand,$Bthe thunderous hooves across Nagrand.$B$BI am the stars warmly gleaming,$Bover Darnassus softly dreaming.$B$BI am in the birds that sing,$BI am in each lovely thing.$B$BDo not stand at my grave and cry,$BI am not there. I do not die.$B
Hash=3834658208 już jest w bazie EN.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Lunar Festival Harbinger, Hash=2740253711, GREETING=Greetings, $N. We've travelled from Moonglade to spread the spirit of the Lunar Festival far and wide.$B$BWon't you join us in our celebration?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=James Deacon, Hash=3000071956, GREETING=Can I get you anything? My selection is a little limited, but that's to be expected... all things considered.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Caylee Dak, Hash=635734425, GREETING=Can you read me Alicia's poem again?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Daniel Julian, Hash=2290236741, GREETING=It was love at first sight for me with Ty. She's my sweetie. She's my everything.$B$BFigured we were overdue for a nice, romantic getaway. Northrend here we come.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Rollick MacKreel, Hash=570229110, GREETING=Another hungry recruit?
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Caylee Dak, Hash=949674114, GREETING=Greetings, Light of Elune be with you.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Commander Ashlam Valorfist, Hash=2126872362, GREETING=Welcome to the front lines, paladin. The Kingdom of Stormwind, with the aid of its allies, has sent me here to counter the growing threat of the Scourge. Here at Chillwind Camp, we fight for our continued survival on a daily basis.$B$BIf you've come here looking for a chance to prove yourself as a hero, then you'll find plenty of opportunities to do so... especially as we push towards Andorhal and whatever malign force that controls the Scourge there.
Hash=883771717 już jest w bazie EN.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Gerald Green, Hash=2453117112, GREETING=We're miners, farmers and craftsmen - not soldiers. But we'll defend our land with our bare fists if we must.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Gleaming Crane Statue, Hash=3426354458, GREETING=The statue softly hums as you approach.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Master Kukuru, Hash=3730562010, GREETING=Welcome, traveler! I have treasure from all across the world.$B$BYou want to test your luck? Only a few timeless coins for a key.
Tekst GOSSIP : NPC=Gleaming Crane Statue, Hash=2573271035, GREETING=Touch the statue.
Gloria Victis
Zablokowany