Knight-Champion | Centurion
natis
Frakcja: Horda
Rasa: Ork
Klasa: Łowca
BattleTag: Natis#2655

AzeritePowerWeights

Post autor: natis »

Może ktoś z tłumaczy będzie chciał się zgłosić do tłumaczenia addonu w naszym języku :P

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/azeritepowerweights

Póki co wszyscy sąsiedzi mają swoje tłumaczenie:
Translations
deDE (German): Sinusquell, Tiggi2702
esES (Spanish): isaracho
esMX (Latin American Spanish):
frFR (French): tthegarde
itIT (Italian):
koKR (Korean): Killberos
ptBR (Brazilian Portuguese): mariogusman
ruRU (Russian): dartraiden
zhCN (Simplified Chinese): riggzh, plok245
zhTW (Traditional Chinese): BNSSNB
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio
Rasa: Worgen
BattleTag: Erdzio#2624

Re: AzeritePowerWeights

Post autor: Erdzio »

Nic tylko kusisz mnie tymi swoimi postami. Najpierw kampania łowcy, a teraz to... :P
A tak serio, napisałem do właściciela addonu. Jak wszystko dobrze pójdzie (znaczy jak odpisze i się zgodzi dodać polską lokalizację) spróbuję go przetłumaczyć. Zgaduję, że nasi weterani WoW'a też się przyłączą albo sprawdzą, jak dużo błędów narobiłem :D
Nie samymi questami worgen żyje, dymki też trzeba tłumaczyć. I Gossipy. No i książki... I Filmy, i Cinematici też...
Awatar użytkownika
Administrator
Gary
Frakcja: Przymierze
Rasa: Człowiek
Klasa: Paladyn
BattleTag: Gary#2402

Post autor: Gary »

Erdzio pisze: 27 wrz 2018, 19:08 Nic tylko kusisz mnie tymi swoimi postami. Najpierw kampania łowcy, a teraz to... :P
A tak serio, napisałem do właściciela addonu. Jak wszystko dobrze pójdzie (znaczy jak odpisze i się zgodzi dodać polską lokalizację) spróbuję go przetłumaczyć. Zgaduję, że nasi weterani WoW'a też się przyłączą albo sprawdzą, jak dużo błędów narobiłem :D
Dużo tego nie ma:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

L = L or {}
L["Config_Importing_ImportingCanUpdate"] = "Importing can update existing scales"
L["Config_Importing_ImportingCanUpdate_Desc"] = "When importing scale with same name, class and specialization as pre-existing scale, existing scale will be updated with the new weights instead of creating new scale."
L["Config_Importing_ImportingCanUpdate_Desc_Clarification"] = "There can be multiple scales with same name as long as they are for different specializations or classes."
L["Config_Importing_Title"] = "Importing"
L["Config_Scales_Desc"] = "Following settings only affects the list of Default scales. All Custom scales will be always listed to every class."
L["Config_Scales_OwnClassDefaultsOnly"] = "List own class Default-scales only"
L["Config_Scales_OwnClassDefaultsOnly_Desc"] = "List Default-scales for your own class only, instead of listing all of them."
L["Config_Scales_Title"] = "Scales list"
L["Config_Score_AddItemLevelToScore"] = "Add itemlevel to all scores"
L["Config_Score_AddItemLevelToScore_Desc"] = "Add Azerite items itemlevel to all current score, current potential and maximum score calculations."
L["Config_Score_RelativeScore"] = "Show relative values in tooltips instead of absolute values"
L["Config_Score_RelativeScore_Desc"] = "Instead of showing absolute values of scales in tooltips, calculate the relative value compared to currently equiped items and show them in percentages."
L["Config_Score_ScaleByAzeriteEmpowered"] = "Scale itemlevel score by the weight of %s in the scale"
L["Config_Score_ScaleByAzeriteEmpowered_Desc"] = "When adding itemlevel to the scores, use the weight of %s of the scale to calculate value of +1 itemlevel instead of using +1 itemlevel = +1 score."
L["Config_Score_ShowOnlyUpgrades"] = "Show tooltips only for upgrades"
L["Config_Score_ShowOnlyUpgrades_Desc"] = "Show scales values in tooltips only if it is an upgrade compared to currently equiped item. This works only with relative values enabled."
L["Config_Score_ShowTooltipLegend"] = "Show legend in tooltips"
L["Config_Score_ShowTooltipLegend_Desc"] = "Show reminder for \"Current score / Current potetial / Maximum score\" in tooltips."
L["Config_Score_Title"] = "Score"
L["Config_SettingsAddonExplanation"] = "This addon calculates \"Current score\", \"Current potetial\" and \"Maximum score\" for Azerite gear based on your selected scale's weights."
L["Config_SettingsSavedPerChar"] = [=[All these settings here are saved per character.
Custom scales are shared between all characters.]=]
L["Config_SettingsScoreExplanation"] = [=["Current score" is the sum of the currently selected Azerite powers in the item.
"Current potetial" is the sum of the highest weighted Azerite powers from each tier you have access to in the item.
"Maximum score" is the sum of the highest weighted Azerite powers from each tier, including the locked ones, in the item.]=]
L["Config_WeightEditor_Desc"] = "Following settings only affects the powers shown in the scale weight editor. Even if you disable them, all and any Azerite powers will be still scored if they have weight set to them in the active scale."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowDefensive"] = "Show Defensive powers"
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowDefensive_Desc"] = "Show common and class specific Defensive powers in the scale weight editor."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowProfession"] = "Show Profession specific powers"
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowProfession_Desc"] = "Show Profession specific powers in the scale weight editor. These powers can only appear in items created with professions. Currently these can only appear in Engineering headgear."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowPvP"] = "Show PvP specific powers"
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowPvP_Desc"] = "Show PvP specific powers in the scale weight editor. You'll only see your own factions powers, but changes made to them will be mirrored to both factions."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowPvP_Desc_Import"] = [=[When Exporting, the resulting export-string will only include your own factions pvp powers, but they are interchangeable with opposing factions pvp-powerIDs.
When Importing import-string with pvp powers only from one faction, powers will get their weights mirrored to both factions on Import.]=]
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowRole"] = "Show Role specific powers"
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowRole_Desc"] = "Show Role specific powers in the scale weight editor."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowRolesOnlyForOwnSpec"] = "Show Role specific powers only for my own specializations role"
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowRolesOnlyForOwnSpec_Desc"] = "Show common and current specialization related specific Role specific powers in the scale weight editor. Enabling this setting e.g. hides healer only specific powers from damagers and tanks etc."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowZone"] = "Show Zone specific powers"
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowZone_Desc"] = "Show Zone specific powers in the scale weight editor. These powers can only appear in items acquired in particular zones related to the power."
L["Config_WeightEditor_ShowZone_Desc_Proc"] = [=[Zone specific powers can activate/proc everywhere, but raid powers have secondary effect which will activate only while inside their related raid instance (e.g. Uldir powers secondary effect will only proc while inside Uldir raid instance).
Raid powers are marked with an asterisk (*) next to their name in the scale weight editor.]=]
L["Config_WeightEditor_Title"] = "Scales weight editor"
L["CreatePopup_Desc"] = "Creating new scale. Select class and specialization from dropdown and then enter name for the new scale and press %1$s"
L["CreatePopup_Error_CreatedNewScale"] = "Created new scale \"%s\""
L["CreatePopup_Error_UnknownError"] = "ERROR: Something went wrong creating new scale \"%s\"!"
L["CreatePopup_Title"] = "Create Scale"
L["DefaultScaleName_Default"] = "Default"
L["DefaultScaleName_Defensive"] = "Defensive"
L["DefaultScaleName_Offensive"] = "Offensive"
L["DeletePopup_DeletedDefaultScale"] = "Deleted scale was in use, reverting back to Default-option for your class and specialization!"
L["DeletePopup_DeletedScale"] = "Deleted scale \"%s\""
L["DeletePopup_Desc"] = [=[Deleting scale %1$s
Press %2$s to confirm.
All characters using this scale for their specialization will be reverted back to Default scale.]=]
L["DeletePopup_Title"] = "Delete Scale"
L["DeletePopup_Warning"] = " ! This action is permanent and cannot be reversed ! "
L["ExportPopup_Desc"] = [=[Exporting scale %1$s
Press %2$sCtrl+C%3$s to copy the string and %4$sCtrl+V%5$s to paste it somewhere]=]
L["ExportPopup_Title"] = "Export Scale"
L["ImportPopup_CreatedNewScale"] = "Imported new scale \"%s\""
L["ImportPopup_Desc"] = [=[Importing scale from string
Press %1$sCtrl+V%2$s to paste string to the editbox and press %3$s]=]
L["ImportPopup_Error_MalformedString"] = "ERROR: Malformed import string!"
L["ImportPopup_Error_OldStringVersion"] = "ERROR: \"Import string\" -version is too old or malformed import string!"
L["ImportPopup_Title"] = "Import Scale"
L["ImportPopup_UpdatedScale"] = "Updated existing scale \"%s\""
L["ItemToolTip_AzeriteLevel"] = "Azerite level: %1$d / %2$d"
L["ItemToolTip_Legend"] = "Current score / Current potetial / Maximum score"
L["PowersScoreString"] = [=[Current score: %1$s/%2$s
Maximum score: %3$s
Azerite level: %4$d/%5$d]=]
L["PowersTitles_Class"] = "Class Powers"
L["PowersTitles_Defensive"] = "Defensive Powers"
L["PowersTitles_Profession"] = "Profession Powers"
L["PowersTitles_PvP"] = "PvP Powers"
L["PowersTitles_Role"] = "Role Powers"
L["PowersTitles_Zone"] = "Raid and Zone Powers"
L["RenamePopup_Desc"] = [=[Renaming scale %1$s
Enter new name to the editbox and press %2$s]=]
L["RenamePopup_RenamedScale"] = "Renamed scale \"%1$s\" to \"%2$s\""
L["RenamePopup_Title"] = "Rename Scale"
L["ScaleName_Unknown"] = "Unknown"
L["ScaleName_Unnamed"] = "Unnamed"
L["ScalesList_CreateImportText"] = "Create New / Import"
L["ScalesList_CustomGroupName"] = "Custom Scales"
L["ScalesList_DefaultGroupName"] = "Default Scales"
L["ScaleWeightEditor_Title"] = "%s Scale Weight Editor"
L["Slash_Command"] = "/azerite"
L["Slash_Error_Unkown"] = "ERROR: Something went wrong!"
L["Slash_RemindConfig"] = "Check ESC -> Interface -> AddOns -> %s for settings."
L["WeightEditor_CreateNewText"] = "Create New"
L["WeightEditor_CurrentScale"] = "Current scale: %s"
L["WeightEditor_DeleteText"] = "Delete"
L["WeightEditor_EnableScaleText"] = "Use this Scale"
L["WeightEditor_ExportText"] = "Export"
L["WeightEditor_ImportText"] = "Import"
L["WeightEditor_RenameText"] = "Rename"
L["WeightEditor_TooltipText"] = "Show in Tooltips"
L["WeightEditor_VersionText"] = "Version %s"
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio

Właśnie dostałem odpowiedź:
"The Curseforges translations system, when enabled, adds all the languages the WoW supports natively to the translation tool and I can't enable or disable the different languages (all I can do is select wheter I use or not the translations from the tool). Looking at the list of localizations at https://wow.gamepedia.com/Localization it seems like polish isn't one of the languages supported by WoW natively and thus cannot be added to Curseforge. Even if I wanted to help you with this, the system works by detecting your clients localization setting and selects translations based on that and supporting non-native languages would be difficult. If you want to make some kind of bandaid solution for this, you can take the Strings.lua file inside the addon folder, do the translations there under the localization you use, probably English(?), or disable all the other languages so the addon has to fallback to the Default-translations done by you. You can then distribute this custom Strings.lua at your polish wow site for users to replace the original file with."

Mogę się zająć samym tłumaczeniem tego przez weekend, ale co najwyżej samych linijek tekstu (jeszcze coś nabroję w plikach, programista ze mnie jak z koziej... no, wiadomo). Tylko ktoś musi wyrazić chęć, że jak już ogarnę te teksty, to wpisze to w program i ogarnie ewentualną dystrybucję (internety to też nie specjalnie moja działka) ;)

Ps. Może nie zrozumiałem na początku prośby Natisa, ale jak już mówiłem - dopiero odnajduję się w tym wszystkim
Nie samymi questami worgen żyje, dymki też trzeba tłumaczyć. I Gossipy. No i książki... I Filmy, i Cinematici też...
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Platine

Post autor: Platine »

A jak ty chcesz wprowadzić do addonu AzeritePowerWeights lokalizację "plPL" ?
Przecież nie ma tego w oficjalnym zestawie języków Wow'a.
Gramy na angielskojęzycznych serwerach i wymagało by to zmiany w lokalizacji oznaczonej jako "enUS" lub "enGB"
a tego nikt ci nie zrobi w AzeritePowerWeights.
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio

Autor(Owner) napisał, żeby zamienić tłumaczenie w Strings.lua w angielskiej lokalizacji(jeśli dobrze zrozumiałem "If you want to make some kind of bandaid solution for this, you can take the Strings.lua file inside the addon folder, do the translations there under the localization you use, probably English(?)"), ale nie znam się na tych wszystkich addonach. Jak jest pewność, że się nie da, to trudno-jak już naprawie laptopa, zadowolę się tłumaczeniem dymków.
Awatar użytkownika
Knight-Champion | Centurion
natis
Rasa: Ork
Klasa: Łowca
BattleTag: Natis#2655

Post autor: natis »

Nie da rady, to trudno, musimy się z tym pogodzić ;p dziękuję za zaangażowanie i chęci! ;)
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Platine

Post autor: Platine »

Erdzio pisze: 28 wrz 2018, 22:46 Autor(Owner) napisał, żeby zamienić tłumaczenie w Strings.lua w angielskiej lokalizacji(jeśli dobrze zrozumiałem "If you want to make some kind of bandaid solution for this, you can take the Strings.lua file inside the addon folder, do the translations there under the localization you use, probably English(?)"), ale nie znam się na tych wszystkich addonach. Jak jest pewność, że się nie da, to trudno-jak już naprawie laptopa, zadowolę się tłumaczeniem dymków.
To musiałbyś zmieniać tłumaczenia we wszystkich lokalizacjach w addonie jakie są dostępne w Wow'ie.
Bo jak zagrasz na niemieckim serwerze, to musisz mieć polskie tłumaczenie w deDE, a jak na francuskim - to frFR.
Choć przeważnie my Polacy gramy na angielskich serwerach, wtedy enGB albo enUS.
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio

Platine pisze: 30 wrz 2018, 11:35
To musiałbyś zmieniać tłumaczenia we wszystkich lokalizacjach w addonie jakie są dostępne w Wow'ie.
Bo jak zagrasz na niemieckim serwerze, to musisz mieć polskie tłumaczenie w deDE, a jak na francuskim - to frFR.
Choć przeważnie my Polacy gramy na angielskich serwerach, wtedy enGB albo enUS.
Dzięki za radę, jak odzyskam laptopa to może się w to pobawię :D
Awatar użytkownika
WoWpoPolsku Team
Erdzio

Lapek odzyskany, addon CHYBA przetłumaczony, smutne jest życie abonamentowicza, a link do przedmiotu sprawy jest poniżej:

Niech ktoś ogarnięty (obstawiam że to Gary :D )sprawdzi czy dobrze to zrobiłem albo chociaż sprawdzi czy działa.
Ps. Jakby się ktoś zabierał(chodzi o Gary'ego) do sprawdzania poprawności zapisu w pliku, niech od razu spróbuje wywalić resztę lokalizacji- tak żeby domyślnie był polski, nie wiem jak by to miało dokładnie działać, ale to już robota dla ludzi madrzejszych ode mnie
Zablokowany